'Sweet Dancing Angels' by Lori Jean Finnila

Living Positively Today’s Streaming Music

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Psyllium Husk Gel Coating For Our Nervous System: Electric Current #photonicchips #domesticviolence #psylliumhusk


Image by Laszlo Bartucz from Pixabay


Many women are being left in trenches to live unrecognizable because they left their partner (for whatever reason). I feel I was put into a purposeful mild brain injury from anesthesia because I left mine. This leaves a damaged nervous system which is very troubling. I know there are many other ways to do this to a woman besides this. 


I’ve found a half a tablespoon in my smoothie of whole psyllium husk aids the digestive system with a coated gel which can help ease electric currents from our devices and other means while research is working on photonic chips in devices that use light-pulses and glass instead of electric currents and wire.


https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/traumatic-brain-injury/symptoms-causes/syc-20378557


https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29185927/

https://www.highhopesdubai.com/the-second-brain-in-the-therapy-room-gut-matters-for-your-childs-movement-behaviour-and-regulation/

No comments:

Post a Comment