'Sweet Dancing Angels' by Lori Jean Finnila

Living Positively Today’s Streaming Music

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Strength Training and Taste Buds #autoimmunediseases #spoonie #strengthtraining #tastebuds #healthyfood #keepingmyselfwell

 

I've been strength training and had been working with a trainer at a gym doing stretches. This has been going on for almost 2 months. Being a spoonie I had to cut down my limits. I ended at home doing strength training. 

I've ended up being able to use my taste buds more. Don't know how this helped. I'm able to eat healthier food because my body isn't craving for more flavors to get me to eat substantially. I made sweet potato tortillas today. I had 2 scrambled eggs with one and a pickle, tomatoes, apple, and a few chips. It actually tasted really good. I would have ordinarily gagged on it. My body is appreciating the nutrients.

I only do an online express 15 minute senior class. I'll tell you they pack a punch. Right now I'm lagging to hold onto twice a week. Between having to cook my own meals, a bit of yoga and walking when I can, and having to vacuum and sometimes mop every night to keep ants out it is hard. But I pray to God to keep giving me the strength.



Image by Bernadette Wurzinger from Pixabay



No comments:

Post a Comment