Dysautonomia is a very scary disorder linked to autoimmune diseases, gut issues, head injuries and more. According to the National Library of Medicine and what I just experienced taking a generic Allegra, histamine blockers aid in the symptoms of dysautonomia-which is a disorder that malfunctions the autonomic nervous system. I get dizzy and fainting spells. This usually happens when my body feels exerted. This didn’t start until a couple of years ago when I believe it was triggered through toxic chemicals in the building I was living in. My nervous system is already compromised as well as I have head injuries. I get a lot of histamine coming up from my stomach because I have Hashimoto’s - which very often carries the 3’s: dysautonomia, mast cell activation, and pots.
![]() |
| Image by qimono from Pixabay |
An antihistamine like Allegra (fexofenadine) can ease dysautonomia symptoms when an underlying overlap with mast cell activation or histamine release drives the autonomic response.
Hashimoto's thyroiditis connects to dysautonomia, POTS, and mast cell activation (MCAS) through shared immune-system confusion, chronic inflammation, and an autonomic-immune feedback loop where inflammatory chemicals and nervous system misfires worsen each other.
https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC10990027/
https://thedysautonomiaproject.org/dysautonomia/
https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC12545116/

No comments:
Post a Comment