| https://www.pexels.com/@googledeepmind/highlights/ |
It’s amazing how frightened we get when we’re stuck in brain fog. Most of the time we don’t even realize this. The simplest of changes control our functioning. I found one secret to quinoa. ‘It stabalizes the neurotransmitters required for sharp mental clarity.
Then I come back and I’m not so scared. My body and mind can function.
Quinoa: superfood amino acids
It is good for digestive disorders. I know that’s where I go when I’m at my worst. So simple. And I can’t find my way out. Brain fog? Free of cholesterol and trans fat. Guiltless food to eat quoted by Patricia Green and Carolyn Hemming of the book I may explore to read titled ‘Quinoa 365: The Everyday Food at Amazon.
Right now I use cooked quinoa for a recipe. I gag down regular quinoa and then it doesn’t stay down if you know what I mean. I’ll try flakes and powders when I have more money. Recipes for cooked quinoa at: Seasonal Cravings - Yogurt Parfait https://www.seasonalcravings.com/high-protein-quinoa-yogurt-parfait/ and at Cotter Crunch - Blender Blackberry Cakes https://www.cottercrunch.com/blender-blackberry-quinoa-cakes/ Making Thyme For Health - Chocolate Cake https://www.makingthymeforhealth.com/best-ever-chocolate-quinoa-cake-gluten-free/
| Photo by Vie Studio from Pexels: https://www.pexels.com/photo/small-quinoa-grains-7421202/ |
No comments:
Post a Comment