'Sweet Dancing Angels' by Lori Jean Finnila

Living Positively Today’s Streaming Music

Friday, August 21, 2026

Electrolytes For Low Sodium in Your Blood #hyponatremia #autoimmunedisease #lorijeanfinnila #keepingmyselfwell #electrolytes




Image by Jürgen from Pixabay



My sodium levels are a little off causing me to get dizzy and fatigue at times. This isn’t surprising where I have Hashimoto’s. This condition when blood levels are off enough is called hyponatremia.

I had been taking electrolytes on my own learning this from other women at TikTok where I had been dizzy. My primary care provider recently told me to take electrolytes as well. My vitals are stable so this is good. They’re only a little off in my blood. So I’m taking extra electrolytes. I had been taking a scoop of EVL in my smoothie. I now have added a single of Pure Kick which gives me the needed boost to fight fatigue. I get dizzy when I have to go out.

I don’t want to lessen my exercise where I’ve already cut back. This helps as well. Strength training helps me breathe easier with my conditions: deviated septum, possible long covid, and permanent anesthetic neurotoxicity-which is a complication in itself: fatigue for sure. If I search deep enough I find the reason for having a harder time breathing with my lungs to this connecting the condition hypoxic encephalopathy which anesthesia can also do as well as destroying my brain cells and causing sensory damage. My sensory damage was the first thing I noticed when this happened to me (1990) not feeling familiarity in my neighborhood when I went out because my senses when I would normally reach to this place were damaged at this point. I think this may have come from the long amount of time they left me in the recovery room with my heart racing without aiding this causing and sealing more damage to my body-I believe it was hours they let this go on. (Knowing now I have the healing ability of Reiki in me I had been using that to hold me over, having to have to do this so many times in my life to survive abuse. I think this definitely helped me from the worst feeling this was done to me intentionally.)

No comments:

Post a Comment