'Sweet Dancing Angels' by Lori Jean Finnila

Living Positively Today’s Streaming Music

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Homemade Spinach Wraps #guthealth #autoimmunedisease #neurotransmitters #ccisurvivor #lorijeanfinnila #keepingmyselfwell


https://www.theconsciousplantkitchen.com/spinach-tortillas/


I need gluten horribly or I get VERY weak. So making sandwich wraps with less flour REALLY makes a difference.  Thank you @theconsciousplantkitchen  I added 1/2 tsp of baking powder and I made them a bit bigger only making 5. I also used 1/2 c. of frozen spinach squeezed. I let the dough sit in the fridge for about 20 minutes. When they were hard to handle I went to the next ball and came back. It seems letting them sit for a bit in between rolls makes them a bit firmer to handle. I will probably use a bit less water next time. And I always like to lightly brush my ceramic 12” with extra virgin olive oil for each flip. I love waiting for the bubbles to show up. It takes a while for my burner to heat up enough so the 2nd and 3rd ones start to really show up nice.


Angel hair pasta is easier on my stomach too. I don’t eat pasta often but when I do organic angel hair is what I eat.


love to wrap Swiss cheese, lettuce, chopped tomatoes and pickles with avocado oil mayo and olive oil or avocado oil chips. I have to have this meal for dinner twice a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment